Monday, April 14, 2008

Wilted Leaves...

The fact is that I did not know how to understand anything! I ought to have judged by deeds and not by words. She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. I ought never to have run away from her... I ought to have guessed all the affection that lay behind her poor little stratagems. Flower are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her..."

"Nothing is more painful then realizing she meant everything to you and you meant nothing to her.I wish i cud go away 4m ur leaf n neva come back...but i know u wont miss me....n i guess thats wat hurts the utmost."

"Gently the leaves of memory fall,slowly i gather i pick them all,2day 2mrw my whole life through will treasure these memories n remember them too"

What i learnt is that man and woman belong to 2 different species but the communication between them is in infancy.
Anything in life needs to be kept at some minute distance...you can't see your own hand clearly if it is too close!!
I love you and it doesnt matter if you love me back because i rather live for the chance than die from the truth.


As i turn back the pages.............

No comments: